Pekutherm® Plastic Purging Compound(s) for Injection Molders & Extruders.
An Overview of Features and Benefits.
As a decision maker at your plastic production facility, we realize that you are looking for ways to reduce scrap, contamination and optimize efficiency for mold/ color/ plastic change-over.
Pekutherm® can facilitate a rapid transition between molds, color switches or material changeovers with minimal downtime. These changes can be done while keeping the integrity of your machinery.
PEKUTHERM® PURGING COMPOUND BENEFITS:
- No Carrier Resin Molded in the Part or on the Knit Line
- Generous Cost Savings
- Observable Productivity Gains
- Quick Mold Changes
- Accelerated Changeovers and Machine Time Gainage
- Intensely Thorough Color and “down to the metal” Carbon Contaminate Removal
- Machine Screw Pull Reduction
- Less Scrap, More “Sellable” Parts
- Elimination of Gas Residue “carryovers” between Incompatible Plastics
PEKUTHERM® PURGING COMPOUND FEATURES:
- Generous Working Range(s) Depending on Formulation 300°F - 752°F (149°C – 400° C)
- Works with all Plastics within the Working Range
- Soft Scour Thermo-ELASTIC Physical Properties (the consistency of a pencil eraser)
- Does NOT Wear on Metal Surfaces
- Pekutherm® does not “blend with” Incoming Plastic or have a Carrier Resin
- Complete Displacement of Outgoing Plastics
- No Mixing or “soak” Time is required
To learn more about PEKUTHERM® please visit our PURGING APPLICATIONS
or call to setup a free consultation to understand how Pekutherm® best suits your application.