The best cost savings comes when Pekutherm® is used effectively and correctly. Pekutherm® is easy to use, however it tends to not be used in a standard way by first time customers. So in order to help your company keep your machines clean while saving money and time; our team has put together some downloadable instructions for your reference. Please select the select your preferred language to proceed to these instructions.
- PekuTherm® N SM SK Injection Instructions (PDF)
- PekuTherm® HLT Injection Instructions (PDF) (NOTE: For an Injection Application)
- PekuTherm® HLT Extruder Instructions (PDF) (NOTE: For an Extrusion Application)
- PekuTherm® EX Extruder Instructions (PDF)
- PekuTherm® TI2 Instructions (PDF)
- Clear Purges Instructions (PDF) Follow these extra steps when purging from materials and colors into optical and/or translucent clear polymers.
- Soft PVC Purge Instructions (PDF) Follow these specific instructions when purging out a soft PVC polymer.
- PekuTherm® Preventative Maintenance Instructions (PDF) Using PekuTherm® purging compound for preventative maintenance
- PEKUTHERM® as an Injection Screw-Pull Aid Instructions (NOTE: For an Injection Application) Instructions for using PekuTherm® at processing temperatures.
- PEKUTHERM® as an Extruder Screw-Pull Aid Instructions(NOTE: For an Extrusion Application) Instructions for using PekuTherm® at processing temperatures.
If additional assistance is needed please feel free to contact the Unitemp office directly or one of our independent sales representatives. We are always willing to provide assistance. Thank you for using PEKUTHERM®.